USSSA FASTPITCH WINTER ALL AMERICAN GAMES
December 27th-31st – VIERA, FL
On the first day of the USSSA Winter All American Games, participants will have their skills evaluated by top athletes and coaches. This is an excellent opportunity to have our scouts compare your skill set to that of other players your age from across the country. Plus, the key data from your evaluation will be posted on your player profile page on usssa.com. Know more about your strengths and what areas you may need to work on!
These evaluations will allow each athlete an equal opportunity to showcase their skills in the following categories. Participants will be evaluated on their primary and secondary position only:
- Athletic Testing
ALL AMERICAN GAMES REGISTRATION
Participation in the USSSA Winter All American Games will be $300 (Registration fee will increase to $350 on December 1st). The games will include two team jerseys and a 5 game guarantee (weather permitting). Participants will also go through a full evaluation experience. All scores from the tryout will be posted in their guardian account. For the Winter All American games teams will be combined to 10U, 12U, and 14U age divisions.
We have decided to select teams slightly different from years past. This year we will not have specific regional teams, we will be combining all the regions and athletes will rep their region with their Uniforms. Athletes will be provided their region specific jersey at check in. To elevate any confusion here is an example.
Example: Athlete home location is Oklahoma, the athlete is representing the Midwest region, Their check in time is 8am, their evaluation time is 9:30am. They will wear their Midwest jersey all week.
Monday, December 27th
Check-In and Player Evaluations
- 8AM-9AM Check-in Southeast Region and Midwest Region
- 9:30AM-12:30PM Southeast Region and Midwest Region Evaluations
- 11:30AM-12:30AM Check-in Northeast Region and Great Lakes Region
- 1:30PM-4:30PM Northeast Region and Great Lakes Region Evaluations
2PM-6PM Battle of the Bats @ Main Stadium
4PM-7PM Opening Ceremony Festivities/Food Trucks/Games/Player Interaction
- 3:30PM-4:30PM West Region and South Region Check-In
- 5PM Volunteer Coaches Meeting @ Banquet Room
- 5PM-7:30PM West Region and South Region Evaluations
7:30PM Staging for Parade of Champions (Stage @ Blue Quad FP and BB)
8PM Opening Ceremony @Main Stadium FP and BB
Tuesday, December 28th
NCSA 10AM & 12PM@ Casey at Bat Statue
Pride Chalk Talk 2PM & 4PM @ Casey at Bat Statue
6PM Homerun Derby and Skill Challenge (Players will be selected based on evaluation scores-they will be notified via email)
Wednesday, December 29th
NCSA 10AM & 12PM @ Casey at Bat Statue
2:30PM 9U/10U All Star Game @ Fastpitch Stadium
4:00PM 13U/14U All Star Game @ Fastpitch Stadium
6:00PM 11U/12U All Star Game @ Fastpitch Stadium
Thursday, December 30th
8AM-12PM USSSA Pride Instructional Clinic
Bracket Play begins at 1:30PM
Friday, December 31st
Bracket Play Continues-Semi-Finals & Championship Games
11:30AM Championship Games
USSSA PRIDE INSTRUCTIONAL CLINIC (OPEN TO AGES 8-18)
These instructional-based clinics are focused on athlete development and instruction. Clinics will be instructed by current players on the USSSA Pride. The clinic is designed to offer low athlete to coach ratios which provide participants an engaging experience with some of their favorite professional fastpitch players! Instruction will focus on offense, defense, game strategy, and athleticism.
- $95 (Walk ups welcome, $100 for onsite registration, cash only)
- Location: USSSA Space Coast Complex
- Event Date and Time: Thursday December 30, 2021 from 8AM-12PM (Registration will begin at 7:30AM)
This event is a Stay to Play event. It is each individual athlete’s responsibility for transportation, lodging, etc. during the culminating event. Our travel policy requires ALL participants to book lodging through Anthony Travel. Anthony Travel secures room blocks at the closest available hotels and negotiates the lowest rates and best amenities for participant. If you do not wish to book through Anthony Travel, you can contact them for the buyout fee. All participants will need to go through Anthony Travel at check in to verify they are compliant.
Anthony Travel has a lowest price guarantee. If you don’t see something that fits your need please do not hesitate to reach out to them directly via email at USSSA@anthonytravel.com or via phone at 855-501-7114.
This event will be hosted at the USSSA Space Coast Stadium and Complex in Viera, FL.
5800 Stadium Pkwy | Melbourne, FL 32940
SPACE COAST COMPLEX A-Z COMPLEX POLICIES
The following policies apply at all times:
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the complex
- Service animals as defined by the American with Disabilities Act are permitted
- No firearms or weapons in the complex
- No food or drink may be brought into the complex Except: Individual players are permitted 1 personal water jug up to 74fl oz. in size and 1 small cooler with ice and towels only.
- No bikes, skates or skateboards in the complex
- The Space Coast Complex is a No-Smoking Facility
- All bags and purses are subject to search
Outside Food and Beverage
Space Coast Complex does NOT allow any outside food or Beverages inside the complex. Individual players are permitted 1 personal water jug up to 74fl oz. in size and 1 small cooler with ice and towels only.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found is located at the Pro Shop near the Space Coast Stadium.
No metal cleats. Only molded cleats and athletic shoes are accepted. No gum or sunflower seeds are allowed at Space Coast Complex.
- No food, beverages, gum or seeds of any kind allowed
- No glass bottles or containers, no outside alcohol of any kind allowed
- No sharp objects, including tent stakes or chairs
- No liquids other than water
- No smoking of any kind
All guests are required to leave the complex until the lightning delay has cleared. The gates will be locked until the delay has been cleared by Complex Staff. Please follow the Rainout Line (information listed below) for updates on any weather delays.
Restrooms will be available at Space Coast Stadium Concourse as well as the Clubhouse located near the Red Quad.
Tents are restricted to low traffic areas around the outfield fence. No tents are permitted in high traffic areas including behind home plate. In the Event of inclement weather, tents must be taken down for safety.
All guests are required to purchase a ticket prior to entering USSSA Space Coast Complex. To purchase a ticket, click on the link below, or visit usssaspacecoast.com, click on the ticket drop down and select the ticket you would like to purchase. There will be no Box Office available at USSSA Space Coast Complex. QR Codes will be available at each entrance for guests who have not purchased a ticket prior to their game.
Wristbands will be distributed to guests at the gate after their ticket is scanned each day. Guests will be required to wear the wristband on your wrist, until you have left the Complex for the day. Participants and spectators 12 and younger will not need to purchase admission
Week Ticket Package: Advanced price is on sale now ($58), they will revert to full price ($72) at 12am on 12/26.
Daily Tickets: Only one price of $16, for anyone ages 12 and up, starting at 12am on 12/26.
In the event of inclement weather, we have a weather app that will help communicate to you the changes that are occurring in the event. You will be able to subscribe via an Android or iPhone App to receive all updates on your phone.
Log on to the website at www.RainoutLine.com or Download the RainoutLine App. Search: USSSA Fastpitch Tournaments
- Select the Event location you will be attending: Winter All American Games
- Click on the star to keep us locking in as one of your favorites
USSSA LIVE STREAMING
Subscribe today so you can catch every pitch from the All American Games LIVE on USSSALive.com. USSSALive is available on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire.
USSSA Live Subscriptions
After your game you can re-watch the memories and even download your favorite plays using the Clip Extraction Feature. Grab a clip as little as $1.49. Just hover over the clip and choose the video cutter tool.
Video Editor Bundle
Single Clip $1.49
5 Clips $4.99
10 Clips $6.99
Whether you’re at the field or at home you can enjoy USSSALive.com and take the action with you.
VOLUNTEER COACH APPLICATION
We will be accepting applications for volunteer assistant coaches. Please fill out the application no later than December 20, 2021. Once we have the applications we will review and choose a volunteer for each team.
Role of a Volunteer Assistant Coach
- Warming up the team before a game
- Coaching 1B during the game play
- Encouraging and cheering on ALL athletes on the team
- Help head coach with any administrative needs they may need ex: bringing the line up card fully filled out (first name, last name, position, number) to the score keepers, maintaining inning tracker to make sure it is fully filled out correctly inning by inning.
- Important to note that Head Coaches will be making all Game Time decisions as they are required to follow guidelines put in place by USSSA National Office.
UNIFORMS & EQUIPMENT
- Two game jerseys
- Evaluation T-Shirt
- White Pants
- White Socks
- White Belt
- Personal equipment (No metal cleats)
- For any of the participants going through the evaluation (any player who didn’t attend a tryout and wishes to get evaluated) you can wear any athletic attire. A t-shirt will be provided to you at check in that you will wear during the evaluation.
No refunds will be issued at or anytime after registration has been entered and payment has been accepted.