This year’s All American team format will look a little different then years past. We will be combining all 6 regions and each athlete will individually represent her region by wearing her regional jersey. We believe this will enhance the skill level of each team and make for a more competitive atmosphere. All athletes within an age division will be pooled together, from there teams will be created equalizing teams based on athlete’s evaluation scores. The All American Event will be a 5 game guarantee, 4 pool games into a single elimination bracket.
- August 1-6, 2022
- Location: Space Coast Stadium, Viera, FL
HANDBOOK, ROSTERS, & SCHEDULES:
- Player/Parent Handbook
- Player Code of Conduct
Monday, August 1, 2022
- 8AM: 9U & 14U
- 9:45AM: 11U
- 11:15AM: 10U
- 1PM: 12U
- 3PM: 13U
- Opening Ceremony
- Battle of the Bats
- 5:45PM – 6:30PM Parade of Champions
- Staging will begin at 5:15PM
- Pride Game
Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Team Practices
- Team Building
- Pride Game
Wednesday, August 3, 2022
- 8AM Pride Instructional Clinic (see below for more information)
- Pool Games Begin
- Pride Game
Thursday, August 4, 2022
- Pool Games Continue
- Pride Game
Friday, August 5, 2022
- Bracket Games
- Pride Game
Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Pride Game
USSSA PRIDE INSTRUCTIONAL CLINIC (AGES 8-18):
These instructional-based clinics are focused on athlete development and instruction. Clinics will be instructed by current players on the USSSA Pride, a member of the WPF (Women’s Professional Fastpitch League). The clinic is designed to offer low athlete to coach ratios which provide participants an engaging experience with some of their favorite professional fastpitch players! Instruction will focus on offense, defense, game strategy, and athleticism.
- Cost: $95 for pre-registration/$100 for on-site registration
- Location: USSSA Space Coast Complex, Viera, FL
- Event Date and Time: Wednesday August 3, 2022 @ 8AM (Check in will begin at 7:30 AM)
- 24 Hour Assistance During Tournament Dates
- Room Type Guarantee – if hotel is unable to honor your reservation as booked they are responsible for covering your stay
- Oversold Protection – if hotel is oversold, they cannot move Anthony Travel guests
- Tournament Cancellation Protection – if the entire tournament is cancelled, your reservation is automatically cancelled with no penalty regardless of the timeline
- Price Protection – our rate has to be lower than the hotel website’s best flexible rate
SPACE COAST COMPLEX A-Z COMPLEX POLICIES:
The following policies apply at all times:
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought into the complex
- Service animals as defined by the American with Disabilities Act are permitted
- No firearms or weapons in the complex
- No food or drink may be brought into the complex Except: Individual players are permitted 1 personal water jug up to 74fl oz. in size and 1 small cooler with ice and towels only.
- No bikes, skates or skateboards in the complex
- The Space Coast Complex is a No-Smoking Facility
- All bags and purses are subject to search
Outside Food and Beverage
Space Coast Complex does not allow any outside food or Beverages inside the complex. Individual players are permitted 1 personal water jug up to 74fl oz. in size and 1 small cooler with ice and towels only.
Lost and Found
Lost and Found is located at the Pro Shop near the Space Coast Stadium.
No metal cleats. Only molded cleats and athletic shoes are accepted. No gum or sunflower seeds are allowed at Space Coast Complex.
- No food, beverages, gum or seeds of any kind allowed
- No glass bottles or containers, no outside alcohol of any kind allowed
- No sharp objects, including tent stakes or chairs
- No liquids other than water
- No smoking of any kind
All guests are required to leave the complex until the lightning delay has cleared. The gates will be locked until the delay has been cleared by Complex Staff. Please follow the Rainout Line (information listed below) for updates on any weather delays.
Restrooms will be available at Space Coast Stadium Concourse as well as the Clubhouse located near the Red Quad.
Tents are restricted to low traffic areas around the outfield fence. No tents are permitted in high traffic areas including behind home plate. In the Event of inclement weather, tents must be taken down for safety.
All guests are required to purchase a ticket prior to entering USSSA Space Coast Complex. To purchase a ticket, click on the link below, or visit usssaspacecoast.com, click on the ticket drop down and select the ticket you would like to purchase. There will be no Box Office available at USSSA Space Coast Complex. QR Codes will be available at each entrance for guests who have not purchased a ticket prior to their game.
Wristbands will be distributed to guests at the gate after their ticket is scanned each day. Guests will be required to wear the wristband on your wrist, until you have left the Complex for the day.
Participants and spectators 12 and younger will not need to purchase admission. Daily and weekly packages will allow spectators into the USSSA Pride games. Participants will be permitted into USSSA Pride games using their credentials.
- All tickets are General Admission, children 12 and under are free.
- All advanced price tickets will end two days prior to each event start, at 11:59pm.
- Each day guests will receive a wristband upon arrival, after having their ticket scanned. Wristbands must be worn on your wrist. You will not be allowed entry if they are placed anywhere else.
- Tickets and ticket prices are valid at Space Coast Complex ONLY. They will not be accepted at any other facility.
- Space Coast Complex will not accept event tickets purchased from any other facility or website.
- Player Credentials, Weekly and Daily tickets will get you admission into the Pride games.
In the event of inclement weather, we have a weather app that will help communicate to you the changes that are occurring in the event. You will be able to subscribe via an Android or iPhone App to receive all updates on your phone.
Log on to the website at www.RainoutLine.com or Download the RainoutLine App. Search: USSSA Fastpitch Tournaments
- Select the Event location you will be attending: USSSA All American Games
- Click on the star to keep us locking in as one of your favorites
USSSA LIVE STREAMING:
Subscribe today so you can catch every pitch from the All American Games LIVE on USSSALive.com. From select fully produced games to fields with Flightscope data inserted into the broadcast you can watch the game on your computer, mobile phone or even on your TV. USSSALive is available on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire.
USSSA Live Subscriptions
After your game you can re-watch the memories and even download your favorite plays using the Clip Extraction Feature. Grab a clip as little as $1.49. Just hover over the clip and choose the video cutter tool.
Video Editor Bundle
Single Clip $1.49
5 Clips $4.99
10 Clips $6.99
Whether you’re at the field or at home you can enjoy USSSALive.com and take the action with you.
UNIFORMS & EQUIPMENT:
- Two Game Jerseys (Players will receive jerseys based on the region that coincides with the state they live in)
- White Pants
- White Socks
- White Belt
- Personal equipment (No metal cleats)
VOLUNTEER COACH APPLICATION:
We will be accepting applications for volunteer assistant coaches. Please fill out the application no later than July 15, 2022. Once we have the applications we will review and choose a volunteer for each team. Please make sure to indicate on the application your daughter’s name, age group, region.
TEAM SHOP REGIONAL APPAREL:
Rep Your Region” with this cool gear. None of these items are mandatory, remember players will receive 2 jerseys for games at check in. Participants won’t be able to select their number or have their name on the back of the jerseys that they are provided at check in. If they chose to purchase a custom jersey, they can use any number they want and they will be able to wear their custom jersey during the games.
Order prior to June 13th will be delivered to your mailing address. Orders after that date will be available for pickup at Space Coast Complex at the AAG event.
Final deadline for purchases is June 22nd
NCSA (NEXT COLLEGE STUDENT ATHLETE):
Next College Student Athlete (NCSA) is the world’s largest and most successful college athletic recruiting network. NCSA was founded in 2000 to help educate student-athletes and their families on the college athletic recruiting process. Today, NCSA works with families, club, high school and college coaches to helps hundreds of thousands of student-athletes find their best college fit.
NCSA leverages proprietary technology and data with professional expertise and personal relationships to offer recruiting support to families, club and high school coaches, and college coaches. NCSA recruits for 34 different sports.
Since 2000, more than 200,000 NCSA clients have reported their commitment to a college team. But what really drives success for NCSA and its clients is the passionate team of former college coaches and athletes who use their firsthand knowledge and expertise to help athletes at every step in the recruiting process.